- New MelaBeauty Clients - $450
- Existing MelaBeauty Clients, 1-2 Year Touch-up - $95
- Clients who haven't received any eyebrow pigmentation in 2+ year - $450
What is a Blading & Shade Brow Procedure?
Known as the ultimate brow treatment, Blade & Shade is a combination of Microblading (manual crisp hair strokes) and manual Microshading (density building) using a special hand tool. Blade & Shade is ideal if you currently use makeup to fill in your eyebrows and want a full brow effect.
"Microblading," "Microshading," and "Ombre Powder" brows are all examples of permanent makeup techniques used to achieve specific results based on the clients desired outcome. If you are unsure of what exactly you are looking for, this can be discussed during the pre-procedure consultation.
The procedure package includes:
Health history review
Skin assessment and allergy testing (if desired)
Cleansing and preparation of the treatment area
Digital pre-procedure photo
Brow mapping technique and brow design
Brow design adjustments as needed
Procedure topical anesthetic as needed
Digital post-procedure photo
Aftercare kit and instructions
Free 4-6 week touch-up appointment
To book your appointment:
1. To ensure you are an eligible candidate for permanent make-up, and prior to booking, please complete the pre-booking questionnaire here.
2. If eligible, please proceed to the MelaBeauty Booking Page.
Blade & Shade (Combination Brow)
Review the procedure Pre-Care instructions here.
***Due to health & safety procautions, if these instructions are not followed prior to your appointment, your appointment may be cancelled, and you will forfeit your deposit.***